September 15, 2011

Club Baked: Bananas Fosters Fritter

Can I say WRITER'S BLOCK?  I have no anecdote to go with this week's recipe. 

All I can say is that I cut the recipe in half, fried them like i fried up the donuts, came out with 5 delicious little fritters and practically drank the rum sauce.... =)  I reserved some of the rum dipping sauce for vanilla ice cream.... YUMMY!


Visit Club: BAKED for more information on joining and to see how others did.
Check out Stephanie's blog for the recipe.
Our next BAKED recipe:  Pumpkin Cheddar Muffins

7 comments:

Crystal said...

They look good- great color on the fritters and I love your vibrant plating.

K. said...

Man, I agree with Crystal your fritters have the perfect color! They look so yummy!

Lorraine said...

Karen - Your fritters came out great! I also love the way you plated everything up. It looks great!

Gloria said...

Short and sweet! Very nice. Your fritters look delicious and concur with Crystal and Katie that they have a perfect color.

Tessa said...

I didn't get to make it yet, but from the sounds of it, I'm sure I could drink the rum sauce too. Looks great!

Stephanie said...

OH MAN - I wish I'd saved some of my rum sauce for ice cream - GREAT idea!

Kirsten said...

Oh they look great!! I'm pretty sure that rum sauce would have been delicious on just about anything!

Post a Comment