I have quite a few cookbooks but I'm proud to say that I've baked thru most of the recipes in this book -- The Sweet Melissa Baking Book by Melissa Murphy, owner of Sweet Melissa Patisserie.
Two years ago, I started baking religiously... and then blogging. I found a baking/blogging group that was baking through the book. Since then, I've baked along with other groups and started my own group. Through blogging, I met a few fantastic bloggers.
To bid "farewell" (but not forever!) to this group, here's a recap of my top ten recipes from the Sweet Melissa Baking Book.
1. Brown Sugar Vanilla Ice Cream - of course, this would be my number one! One of the gifts I received during my bridal shower was an ice cream maker and I couldn't wait to make this recipe!
2. Snickerdoodles - who wouldn't love a cinnamon-sugar cookie that is really easy to make? I've made these countless times.
3. Honey Beescotti - I didn't make these the first time with the group.... but when I finally did, I regretted not making them sooner.... these were delicious!
5. Caramel Apple Turnovers w/Sweet Ricotta Filling -So easy & delicious.
And rounding off the list are:
6. Guinness Gingerbread
7. Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler Pie
8. Hazelnut Truffles
9. Fresh Peach Muffins
10. Sticky Buns