June 01, 2011

:: coming soon :: Club: BAKED

Sweet Melissa Sundays will be ending soon and as many of you know I haven't been baking along for over a year now... lil kids do keep you busy.  Rest assured, I will definitely be making one of the last recipes.  I have to... i volunteered myself to be the host of our final recipe.

Meanwhile, a few SMS Bakers have been discussing baking from another book. Unfortunately, Melissa Murphy didn't publish another cookbook.  So we decided to bake through Matt Lewis & Renato Poliafito's Cookbook:  BAKED Explorations.  And I decided to lead a new baking group - Club: BAKED.

This group will be open to everyone and we'll begin July 1, baking twice a month.  So how about it? Care to join me?  Email me at club.baked@gmail.com for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment