June 22, 2010

"Where Have You Been?!?!"

Holy cow... has it been over a month since my last post? So unlike me, right? Well, I have a good reason for my absence: I've been bouting with MORNING SICKNESS except it hits me right about when I would be baking and blogging.... in the evenings & and on the weekends. That's right, folks! I'm expecting another child! I'm due early January 2011!

So for the past month and a half, I've been hovering in the bathroom or lying in my bed, while at the same time dealing with a 2.5 year old! What joy!

I do have some posts that are queued, except the photos have been sitting in my camera since May! They're coming up soon as I get around to it. I'll be posting & blogging soon. They say its suppose to be better during the second trimester, which is right around the corner.

So fear not, my blogging friends.... i'm coming back!

9 comments:

Eliana said...

Congrats Karen. I wish you and your family many, many blessings.

Nina said...

Congrats! No worries. I've not been blogging either, but this is because I'm moving and so things are all over the place.

Tracey said...

Congrats again Karen :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Julie said...

Congratulations, Karen! Looking forward to your return to blogging!!

Just Anything said...

Congrats K!!

Carmeta said...

congrats K, sure you'll better soon¡ i'm waiting you're back again¡

Leslie said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations...I hope you start feeling better soon!

Christine said...

Congratulations and take care. I love your photos!

Jaime said...

congratulations :)

Post a Comment