April 04, 2010

No SMS

My sincere apologies to my fellow SMS Bakers. I'll be missing the next two SMS bake-fests. Today's Easter recipe is Pecan Shortbread Cookies chosen by Lara of The Lab. I had too many commitments this last week and just couldn't squeeze this in. I'll definitely try to make these soon cause I love pecans. Next week's recipe is Chocolate Malted Layer Cake by Nicole of Sweet Tooth. I'll be missing the cake cause I'll be in Puerto Rico for a destination wedding --- which will also double as a mini vacation away from the toddler of terror. Til next time...

Karen

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Have fun in Puerto Rico! That sounds like a blast!

Julie said...

Happy Easter! Have fun in Puerto Rico! Let us know how you liked it!

Susan said...

I hope you have a fabulous time in Puerto Rico!

HanaĆ¢ said...

Puerto Rico? Nice!!! Have fun, Karen.

Flourchild said...

Have a great trip. I had to miss the cake as well. I hope to see you back soon!

Post a Comment