March 30, 2010

Throwdown Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's been quite a while since I last made chocolate chip cookies. I have a few recipes ear marked because they have been deemed the "Best Chocolate Chip Cookie" recipe, and this was one of them. I'm a fan of Food Network's Throwdown with Bobby Flay, and after reading some of the reviews of this recipe, I went for this. The recipe can be found here.

I seperated the dough into two batches, throwing toasted walnuts into one and baked for 13 minutes. I baked the ones with no nuts for 12 minutes. The one with the nuts was AMAZING!!! I loved it -- it was a nice & chewy cookie. I might have baked the ones without nuts 1-2 minutes too long because they came out really crunchy -- something I was not looking for.

The one on the right has the walnuts.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow, another chocolate chip cookie recipe I haven't tried! My list is getting so long :) Thanks for sharing - they look awesome!

Snooky doodle said...

these look so good. I don t mind having a couple with my morning tea right now :)

Julie said...

Love chocolate chip cookies. I think I am still searching for the best recipe.

Post a Comment