March 15, 2010

{MSC} Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

This month's MSCupcake was chosen by Megan from My Baking Adventures. I love all things lemon and I couldn't wait to bake these! The only thing that turned me off was the meringue frosting. I baked these cupcakes on the same day that I made carrot cupcakes. I made orange cream cheese frosting for those; I made lemon cream cheese frosting for these! Then I adorned them with a lil sugar flower -- what a way to welcome Spring! These were delicious!!!

9 comments:

Candice said...

So i luve the idea of a lemon cream cheese frosting, i luv the dainty little flower (and i'm game for anything evoking a bit of spring!), and i even like the little yellow cups. ;)

Snooky doodle said...

these look lovely and delicious!

Nina said...

How freaking adorable. I love this!

Julie said...

Karen - Your cupcakes are so cute!!
I love the little flower. Did you make that?

Thanks for the info on the cupcake liners, they are a little pricey but fun. Love all the great stuff on that site!

Wendy said...

I love the little flower on top. So cute!

Tracey said...

Yes, great minds think alike - love the liners Karen :) Your cupcake looks wonderful with the sugar flower!

TeaLady said...

Cute little flower.

Janine said...

great flower!

Judy said...

mmmmm...that lemon cream cheese frosting sounds really delicious! i'm a fan of anything lemony. i will definitely have to try that next time!

Post a Comment