September 09, 2009

A to Z Tag

I've seen this going on in the blogworld for quite some time now. It's like all those note-tags floating around Facebook. Finally, someone got me — thanks, HannaI think!

1. A – Available/Single? Married
2. B – Best friend? DH
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Water
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Ipod
6. F – Favorite color? Blue
7. G – Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
8. H – Hometown? Brooklyn, NY
9. I – Indulgence? Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
10. J – January or February? January, of course — my birthday month!
11. K – Kids & their names? Megan
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Trust
13. M – Marriage date? October 2006
14. N – Number of siblings? One younger brother
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Bugs
17. Q – Quote for the day? "Show me the money"
18. R – Reason to smile? My daughter
19. S – Season? Autumn
20. T – Tag 4 People?
• Nina of Nina’s Cupcakes
• Spike of Spike Bakes
• Tracey of Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
• Eliana of A Chica Bakes
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I have one full-time job and two part-time jobs (and that's not counting motherhood)
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Sundried tomatoes - something about them gives me the creeps
23. W – Worst habit? Shopping online
24. X – X-rays you've had? Dental
25. Y – Your favorite food? Thai food
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Aquarius

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Woohoo - thanks for the tag! I'm usually so bad about doing these but I am going to try not to let you down :) It was fun reading yours!

Nina said...

I've already done mine! haha =]

VeggieGirl said...

What a fun idea! :)

spike. said...

Thanks for the tag too! I'll get to work

Hanaâ said...

Karen, thanks for doing this. I enjoyed reading yours!!! :o) Wow, you must be busy (FT + PT jobs). Hats off to you!! And yet, you find time to bake all these awesome desserts! Does your daughter call you SUPER-MOM?! She should :o)

Eliana said...

Thanks for tagging me!!! This is fun.

Post a Comment