July 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

A big thank you to Eliana of A Chica Bakes, who awarded me my first blogger award!

As part of accepting this award, and in lieu of an acceptance speech, here are 7 things (some of you may or may not know) about me:

1. I was born in Manhattan and raised in Brooklyn (NY).
2. I ride a motorcycle.
3. I hope to one day run in a marathon.
4. My favorite food is anything made with curry.
5. I grill every weekend during the summer.
6. I use to love horror flicks and now I'm petrified of them.
7. I purposely put my toddler to bed by 8pm so I can have 1-2 hours to veg out in front of the tv, & sometimes that turns into 3-4 hours!

And I nominate the following for the Kreativ Bloggers Award, as well:
• Betty @ eat my cupcake
• Lorelei @ mermaid sweets
• Pinky @ pinkies yummies
• Nat @ just anything
• Kate @ the clean plate club
Snooky Doodles Cakes
Sweetest Kitchen

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
• Thank the person who has given you the award.
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
• Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
• Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
• Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

10 comments:

Mermaid Sweets said...

Ahh, thanks so much. I accept! And you are right, it is time to get back into blogging. =)

SUGAR B said...

Karen! Thank you so much darling for the award! I graciously accept! xoxo

Hanaâ said...

Congrats on your award!!! Well-deserved!

pink said...

Congrats on your award, K!

And thanks for nominating me. :)

Snooky doodle said...

Congratulations ! and thanks a lot for the award :)

Basically, Baby Boots said...

Congratulations rider!!! What kind of bike do you ride? I'm jealous.

Raeann

Just Anything said...

Congrats K and THANKS for the nomination! :)

kate said...

thanks so much! that's so sweet of you!
: )

Tracey said...

Congrats on your award! It's so much fun to learn more about my blogging friends :)

SUGAR B said...

btw Karen . . . I also ride motorcycles! Yay for biker bakers! ;)

Post a Comment