Please forgive me but this is going to be a very short post. I had a very busy weekend -- it was just too nice to stay indoors. Megan of My Baking Adventures chose Double Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies. Click here to see the recipe on her blog. This cookies were super quick to put together. I assembled the dough early Sunday morning, before heading out and came back in the afternoon and threw them in the oven. I didnt do the roll & cut version like the recipe states. I scooped and baked.
I scooped out half the recipe to make a batch without the cherries (for the hubs) to see what they would taste like. I must say... with or without cherries, these cookies were awesome!
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ::SMS:: Double Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Triple Citrus Cupcakes
- ::SMS:: Butterscotch Cashew Bars
- Nestle Recalls Toll House Cookie Dough
- Bran Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice C...
- ::SMS:: Chocolate Chip Cookies with Toasted Almon...
- Fresh Mango Bread
- ::People's Choice:: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Fr...
- ::SMS:: Bear's Peach Cobbler
- Blueberry Mochi Cake
- ::People's Choice:: Matcha Cupcakes
- ▼ June (13)
A to Z ABC almonds appetizers apple asian award banana bbq birthday blogiversary blueberry bread brownies butterscotch cakes candy cheese cheesecake chinese chocolate chocolate chip citrus clubBAKED coconut coffee cookie carnival cookies cranberry cupcakes CWF desserts dips donuts flan fondant frostings frozen fruit gingerbread giveaway holidays honey ice cream kreativ blogger lemon matcha meat misc. mochi MSCupcakes muffins My 100 nutella nuts OBG pasta peanut butter People's Choice pies pumpkin red velvet restaurants scones SMB frostings sorbet souffle stand strawberry sugars Sweet Melissa Sundays sweet potato tart tips vanilla vegan waffles wedding whole wheat yogurt