HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Pamela of Cookies with Boys chose this Sunday's recipe, which can be found here. My dad is not a butterscotch fan. Hubs is not a fan of nuts. And i wasnt about to eat this all by myself. I actually made this Friday night and brought it to a housewarming party on Saturday.
This was another super easy recipe. First, make the crust which took less than 5 minutes to put together. Bake for 30 minutes.
Then melt butterscotch chips and pour over the baked crust. This, too, took less than 5 minutes to do.
Finally, top with cashews and put it back into the oven for 5 minutes.
Cool, then cut.
This was ooey-gooey goodness! The saltiness from the nuts plus the sweetness from the butterscotch made for a very nice treat.
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ::SMS:: Double Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Triple Citrus Cupcakes
- ::SMS:: Butterscotch Cashew Bars
- Nestle Recalls Toll House Cookie Dough
- Bran Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice C...
- ::SMS:: Chocolate Chip Cookies with Toasted Almon...
- Fresh Mango Bread
- ::People's Choice:: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Fr...
- ::SMS:: Bear's Peach Cobbler
- Blueberry Mochi Cake
- ::People's Choice:: Matcha Cupcakes
- ▼ June (13)
A to Z ABC almonds appetizers apple asian award banana bbq birthday blogiversary blueberry bread brownies butterscotch cakes candy cheese cheesecake chinese chocolate chocolate chip citrus clubBAKED coconut coffee cookie carnival cookies cranberry cupcakes CWF desserts dips donuts flan fondant frostings frozen fruit gingerbread giveaway holidays honey ice cream kreativ blogger lemon matcha meat misc. mochi MSCupcakes muffins My 100 nutella nuts OBG pasta peanut butter People's Choice pies pumpkin red velvet restaurants scones SMB frostings sorbet souffle stand strawberry sugars Sweet Melissa Sundays sweet potato tart tips vanilla vegan waffles wedding whole wheat yogurt