With all of your help, I turned a family favorite recipe into my mom's birthday cake.
The recipe can be found here. I made it a 3 layer cake and it was, of course, frosted by the hubs cause he says he can do a better job than me. Unfortunately, it was enjoyed by all before I could take a pict of it. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ::SMS:: Double Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Triple Citrus Cupcakes
- ::SMS:: Butterscotch Cashew Bars
- Nestle Recalls Toll House Cookie Dough
- Bran Muffins
- ::People's Choice:: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice C...
- ::SMS:: Chocolate Chip Cookies with Toasted Almon...
- Fresh Mango Bread
- ::People's Choice:: Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Fr...
- ::SMS:: Bear's Peach Cobbler
- Blueberry Mochi Cake
- ::People's Choice:: Matcha Cupcakes
- ▼ June (13)
A to Z ABC almonds appetizers apple asian award banana bbq birthday blogiversary blueberry bread brownies butterscotch cakes candy cheese cheesecake chinese chocolate chocolate chip citrus clubBAKED coconut coffee cookie carnival cookies cranberry cupcakes CWF desserts dips donuts flan fondant frostings frozen fruit gingerbread giveaway holidays honey ice cream kreativ blogger lemon matcha meat misc. mochi MSCupcakes muffins My 100 nutella nuts OBG pasta peanut butter People's Choice pies pumpkin red velvet restaurants scones SMB frostings sorbet souffle stand strawberry sugars Sweet Melissa Sundays sweet potato tart tips vanilla vegan waffles wedding whole wheat yogurt