As I sit here and blog about my creations, I also wonder if anyone else is baking what I bake. It's good to know that there are some people out there who do!
A friend of mine turned my cupcakes into a cake! (She doubled the recipe, of course.)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (30)
- Morimoto NYC
- Green Tea Cupcakes w/Whipped Matcha
- 100 Chinese Foods to Try
- The Ultimate Cheesecake
- Pistachio Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
- Self Rising Flour vs. All Purpose Flour
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream
- Devil's Food Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting...
- Spicy String Beans with Minced Pork
- ▼ January (10)
A to Z ABC almonds appetizers apple asian award banana bbq birthday blogiversary blueberry bread brownies butterscotch cakes candy cheese cheesecake chinese chocolate chocolate chip citrus clubBAKED coconut coffee cookie carnival cookies cranberry cupcakes CWF desserts dips donuts flan fondant frostings frozen fruit gingerbread giveaway holidays honey ice cream kreativ blogger lemon matcha meat misc. mochi MSCupcakes muffins My 100 nutella nuts OBG pasta peanut butter People's Choice pies pumpkin red velvet restaurants scones SMB frostings sorbet souffle stand strawberry sugars Sweet Melissa Sundays sweet potato tart tips vanilla vegan waffles wedding whole wheat yogurt